CUES AUTO-COMPLETE (CTRL+F9)
This new function auto-completes sequences of positions, angles and any column you want.
AutoComplete can be used also in the Time columns HH MM SS FF MS and NEXT to create time intervals and sequences.
To auto Fill a column
- Select the first cell you want to use as the base of the sequence.While pressing the Shift key, select the last row in which you want to auto Fill. The selection is highlighted and the first two cells of the selection are used to create the sequence.
- Press CTRL+F9, and the selected columns content, of the selected rows, will be filled automatically by the auto-complete function
The logic of the auto-complete function
This function, is based on the user input. It finds the increment gap in your sequence and goes to fill the rest
- If you are using it on the TILT field and the first cell is 20 and the second is 30, it will create a sequence of angles 20-30-40 and so on until the last row selected.
- If you are using it on the POS field and the first cell is A01 and the second is B02, it will keep addressing with E03, G04 and so on
- If you type A01 in the first cell and B01 in the second it will create a sequence like A01-B01-C01-D01 and so on until the last row selected.
This function is useful to create angles and positions sequences. Note: the sequence is calculated on the first two cells of the selection.
- Version 8.3.4. Added Cue Invert to work on the REF column. This column has been added to Cue Invert, but if you do Invert cells in the column be sure to Refresh References to have all the Effect data catch up with the associated new cues. Press Enter in each inverted REF to select the effect in the Effects Manager and then Ctrl-E to insert the effect. This feature saves time when you wan to invert the order of effects in a sequence, such as colors, etc.
See Video Tutorial Here.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create EBooks