Monetti Pyroleda SQ3
A waterproof Firing Module with a total weight of only 2,5 kg (30x17x8cm), SQ3 is provided in its extremely heavy-duty and anti-scratch aluminum varnished case. SQ3 is a powerful device and is state-of-the-art compared to all other existing firing modules in terms of functions, flexibility of use, reliability and engineering.
The distinctive feature of SQ3 lies on its autonomy: it has independence for what concerns memorizing, energy supplying and TimeCode’s synchronization. These essential characteristics allow you to use SQ3s anyway, irrespective of whether the other control devices of the system (RT3 and F3) are available or not.
The SQ3 can be used in a wide variety of modes controlled by means wireless or by cable:
- as an autonomous Firing Module aimed at performing programmed sequences (STEPPER, ACC, COS, TRG, PRG) that can be activated by a standard electric impulse (min. 9V) (A-TRG or X-TRG function)
- as an autonomous Firing Module aimed at perfectly synchronizing small programmings with music so as to generate an audio track which can be reproduced from CD, PC, or any other audio player (SYNC function)
- in manual mode with RT3 (MANUAL function
- in digital mode with F3 (O-DIG function
- as a Firing Module aimed at directly managing solenoid valves or relays (POWER function)
- as an emergency solution (BACKUP function).
|Output lines 1 – 23 powered by F3 (Tele-charge) or by external local battery via XLR OUT||Max 32 V (DC) @ 3 Amp Max 250 ms Self-protected|
|Output lines 24 – 32 powered by F3 (Tele-charge) or by external local battery via XLR OUT||Max 36 V (DC) @ 4 Amp Max 50ms @ 2 Amp Max 250 ms Self-protected|
|Output lines 24 – 32 powered by external local battery via XL3 IN (Max 42 V)||Max 38 V (DC) @ 3 Amp permanent @ 33 Amp (peak) Self-protected|
|Lines 24 – 32 powered by external battery via XL3 IN with direct feed to firing lines (connect only negative poles)||Max 60 V (DC) @ 16 Amp permanent @ 100 Amp (peak)|
|Line impulse time (output): Lines 1 – 32 powered by F3 (Tele-charge) or by external local battery via XLR OUT||min 1ms – max 250 ms|
|Lines 23 – 32 if powered by external battery via XL3 IN (min 6 V – Max 42 V)||min 1ms – no limiti|
|TRIGGER (input via BUS connectors): Minimum tension for Trigger Permanent Trigger tension (X-Trigger) Maximum tension for Trigger||6 V / 8 ms 6 V – 36 V 250 V / 50 ms|
|S-CAPS autonomy in stand‐by without remote power source (completely charged and ready to fire)||1 hour|
|Maximum tension on XLR3 IN and OUT||42V @ 6 Amp permanent|
- XLR-3 OUT connector for standard power supply from S3 and other devices (Min. 6V. Max. 42V);
- XLR-3 IN connector providing additional feed to lines 28-32 when managing solenoid valves (Max. 60V). TP3 connector;
- 2 x connectors for: BUS communication (O-DIG), FSK communication (SYNC), Tele-Energy from F3, Trigger (A-TRG, X-TRG);
- alphanumeric display;
- status LED light;
- charge status LED light.
Back side (only available for SQ3R):
- 2 x SCSI connectors for R3 extension, addressed to SQ3 (16 lines).
- 32 pairs of QuickClips® numbered connectors
More Information in Monetti web site:http://www.monetti.net/en/sq3.htm